Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yreva's Diary

Feeling the need to go to the bathroom, I knew what it was…nerves! Peering my head through the curtain, I could see thousands of fans screaming. I could barely hear myself think it was so loud! The roar of the crowd was as loud as a lion. What if I failed? Never! I can do this! Looking at the clock, 5 seconds to go! 5…4… 3…2…1…Showtime!

Feeling like a god, I stomped onto the stage. Seizing the microphone, I took a deep breath and rose with everything bubbling inside me! Stretching my arms wide, I waited for Samoht to strum the fist note and then signaled for Sacul to play the note. It slowly began; there was no turning back now! Singing into the mike, I began to calm down. Suddenly all fell silent…

Wondering if it was possible that your nerves could melt half way through the song, it was time for Samoht, Sacul, and Mailliw to have their individual solo. Finally, it was my turn! Feeling the nerves crawl up me, I jumped up to do what I was born to do – stage dives!

Finally it was over! Coming off panting, I couldn’t wait for the next time I could do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment