Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mailliw's Diary

Here I am back stage feeling so scared so nervous that I can’t speak, so I am writing instead. I’ve got my entire drum gear ready, including my sticks. We have been practicing for ages. Sooner or later we’ll be on stage facing our fans, listening to their screams and all.

Walking onto the stage, my fears were rising up to my body making me tremble and shake. That’s when I realized that I was on stage, gazing at a billon heads (the more I saw the more nervous I got) until I knew I had to get active! So I started to run about, move my legs and hands until I was ready. Then I picked up my drum sticks and started to play. Finally, I heard the first note, so I started to play. Lights were beaming at me, it was amazing!

Two hours later, we were finished! What an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment